Aims And Objectives of Jamea-tul Hidaya
- To change traditional education system of Islamic madrasas, and introduce modern subjects in the curriculum without disturbing the main theology subjects like Tafseer, Hadith and Islamic fiqah.
- To cover the gap between Islamic madrasas and modern schools
- To produce vocationally trained Ulama furnished with language skills Arabic, English and Urdu, with advance knowledge of science and mathematics.
- To develop adaptability so that they may be able to accept challenges in their life accommodating themselves in the mainstream.
- When a student finishes his education from Jamea, he will be an Alim as well as will be at par of school’s student in his knowledge of modern subjects.